No I haven't won a brit award or an oscar or even a grammy, probably down to the fact that I can't sing and my acting stinks!
I know I am a little late in posting about these, sorry guys, but as the saying goes....
Better late than never!
Here are my questions that were tagged to me by Sophie .
Here are my questions for the Random Tag:
1) What happened on your favourite/most memorable day?
It would have to be my wedding day. It passed in a whirl and stirred up so many emotions, happy and sad.
2) What is your least favourite colour and why?
Tricky one this. Im a fan of most colours but don't have much yellow as it makes me look very washed out.
3) What don’t you like eating and why?
Now I LOVE food.. I really should be the size of a house, hang on I am actually getting there! I don't like marmite. My mean hubby used to put it on like lipgloss and try to snog me. Yuck!!!
4) Who is your celebrity twin?
Dita Von Tesse, what do you mean you can't tell!!! She's the spit of me, that is if you squint a lot and I do mean a lot. She is stunning and my girl crush.
5) Do you have a surprising skill, what is it?
The ability to fall asleep within minutes of getting into a car but only when I am not driving thankfully!
6) What place is the world would you most like to visit?
Gosh I want to visit loads of places. the top few would be Machu Picchu, Tokyo and New Zealand
7) What is the best or worst bit of advice you have received?
The worst was to "Ignore and advice your parents give as they are from a different generation." What a load of baloney! Mine only ever gave advice because they wanted what was best for me and in true teenager fashion I ignored every bit! Teenagers listen to them! It saves you a load of heartache in the long run.
9) What would you like to change about the world, if anything?
Is this the Miss World question? Peace and love to all.... No seriously I would just like people to see the good in each other and respect each others feelings more.
10) Dogs or cats? Or neither?
Well I have a lovely cat called Whiskas, so it has to be cats although I do like dogs too. We just work to many hours to own one, it wouldn't be fair.
11) If you were to change your first name, what would you call yourself?
Anything but Trayci! I don't even have a middle name to use instead, but knowing my luck it would be Sharon. (Sorry any Sharons its just that I would go from one common name to another, not that Sharons are common! Ok I'm shutting up now as I can't fit anymore of my foot in my mouth!) I would like a name such as Olivia but I think I look more like an Olive!
As for my award;
Don't fret I shall not be doing an emotional speech and no tears will be shed.
I will however say thank you very much to Justine and give you my 7 facts .
- I would love to be able to sing well.
- In a former life I am convinced I was a burlesque dancer and will hear nothing to the contrary!
- My feet ache more in flat shoes than in heels.
- I could sleep all day if left to my own devices, a trait that both my girls have also inherited.
- I fret if I leave the house with out my mascara on! Even if I am only off to the allotment.
- I can't stand adverts and think that sky plus has spoilt me for life
- A day with out smiling is a day wasted that you can never get back, thats my look on life and I am a total optimist.