Friday 17 December 2010

Chritmas excitement!

Well it's almost here! (Christmas that is just incase you live on planet mars!)

I love Christmas. Yes I know it's very much like marmite but I really think we have lost what it's all about. You see for me it's a time to celebrate a birth and that's only my beliefs not anyone else's. It's also a chance to spend time with the people you love and give them gifts of appreciation. These don't have to be £100 plus but gifts sort out with the recipient in mind. Ok rant over.

So the tree is up, almost all of the presents are wrapped. I still have cards to write and gifts to deliver but that will also give me a chance to see people I haven't see for a while. Yes Christmas is good. Enjoy. X x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x