Thursday 25 April 2013

Thursday Wonders?

As in  I wonder how quick the weekend will come?!

I just knew this week would be a tuff one and a tuff one it is proving to be!

Top - River Iskand
Skirt - Oasis
Shoes - New Look
Lilly white legs - all my own!

After a busy start on Monday with work as well as social life and not chilling till 10pm last night, today sees me with my only evening with nothing planned.

So chill, I will!
For tonight I intend to sit down with a very large glass of homemade wine and a snuggle with hubby.

X x


26 comments:

  1. Have a lovely evening, make the most of your chill time. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your well earned chill time xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really inspired with your writing abilities and also with the structure to your weblog.
    Is that this a paid subject or did you customize it your self?
    Either way stay up the excellent quality writing, it is uncommon to peer a
    nice weblog like this one these days..

    Also visit my website エアジョーダン

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a good relax time, I'm trying to teach myself the importance of giving myself some time to relax now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks foг the informatiοn, it ωіll hopefully be of vаlue at some peгiod.



    mу site; best loan deals uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. want to get between your beautiful lilly white legs.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x