Saturday 22 January 2011

Thankful for the weekend

Wow what a week! It truly has been crazy.

Work has been manic. Training sessions, my review which luckily went very well. Even my 2000 word assignment which for me is terrifying. It's been a long time since I was at school I'll tell you. I just hope I pass.

Home is manic too. A teenager, say no more eh! Who has been well behaved this week. A messy house with loads of ironing. I HATE ironing. Does anyone like it? If so please do mine!!!

Next week looks a little calmer which should allow me to plan my Venice trip more. Can't wait. Can't believe I'm not freaked out turning 40, but I've decided I'm like a fine bottle of wine and I get better with age!

I'm hoping for a relaxing and calming weekend. Wish me luck.

Hope your weekend goes well.

Much love x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x