Friday 18 February 2011

Work and Play part 2

Yippee!!

It's the end of the week. I would like to say that meant two whole days off however I have to work part of Saturday too! Boo Hoo!

Never mind at least I have Sunday, I would say to chill but I have ironing and washing to do, all the family over for Sunday lunch etc etc. What are you plans?

Well here are my last few outfits during my working week.

Thursday


WORK - Rebelling with patterned tights!
(ASOS dress, Gifted necklace, Primark shoes, Asda tights)

PLAY - Comfy and colourful.
(Dorthy Perkins dress, thrifted cardy)

Friday
Work - Adding a floral hint or too.
(Asda Jacket and tights, Primark shoes)

WORK - Pushing my luck with colour!
(Primark dress)




PLAY - I think I must like purple at the moment!
(H & M top, Asos jeans, New Look shoes.)

Happy weekend to all.

X x x

2 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous! I love the sultry settee pout! Have a great weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vix I will. Just off to work!

    Hope you have a fab one to.

    X x x

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x