After a some what hectic week I've decided to refocus on the things that gave made me mile rather than frown!
1) Pay day! Yipee!! Not that it lasts very long but never mind.
2) Coming home after a stressful course. Nothing beats seeing the faces of the people you love when your feeling low.
3) Having a long chat on the phone with my mom and my eldest. My mom never fails to make me laugh, even when she's not trying and Kassie always makes you feel loved, bless her.
|Xmas Day. Kassie trying to each mom how to play on the Wii|
4) Walking through the door to a lovely meal, cooked for me by hubby without any moaning at all. Which considering he's cooked every night so far that's not bad going.
|Romantic meal, oh how I'm spoilt!|
5) Knowing that I have two whole days off!! To chill, have a lovely evening just hubby and I, plus enjoy the pleasure of the whole families company for a big roast on Sunday. Heavenly!
|Just a few of the family that will join us for lunch.|
Ashleigh (my youngest) my niece, mother in law, father in law, and two nephews.
So whats made you smile this week?
Cause as the saying goes,
Smile and the whole world smiles with you!
(or even, Smile it makes people wonder what you have been upto!)
X x x