Wednesday 6 July 2011

Away From Home Again!

Yep I'm off for a two day meeting which once again means staying away from home.

Bummer!

I hate it.

Yes I get to stay in a nice hotel and yes I get to eat lovely food.

But what I don't get is to snuggle up with my hubby after a hard day and that's my favourite bit.

Never mind.

As it is a full meeting with lot's of people I haven't met before so I will need to give some consideration to my outfit. Plus still making it corporate!

That may take some time!

And tonight I shall once again be staying at Clumber Park.

With a bit of luck they may have some more segway racing on!
X x

3 comments:

  1. aww enjoy your stay although you will be working xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try Segway racing!Absence makes the heart grow fonder so a sweet reunion when you get back home, no doubt! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my dear-hope you have a good time though xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x