Wednesday 17 August 2011

It's Nearly Holiday Time!!!!

Sunday sees us jetting off to Mexico and I for one can't wait!

I have packed the cases, booked the plane seats and as soon as I can I shall book in online!

My nephew will be at ours just in case anyone was thinking of paying us a visit, as will killer Whiskas!



He may look cute and cuddly but he's a ferocious beast at heart!

Before we jet off we have a night away in Cornwall.

I purchased, via Mr Tesco vouchers for "The no fit state circus" event at Eden project.

So as a pre holiday treat Andy, Ashleigh, her friend and I will be heading to spend a night in cornwall.



The Eden project is a place I have wanted to see for many years, so I am very much looking forward to it.

We return on Saturday evening ready to drive to Gatwick airport on Sunday morning.

It's soooooo EXCITING!!!

X x

6 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time! It seems like ages since I was last on a beach, you're making me want to spend the afternoon trawling for flights now!
    Mr Whiskas looks like he'll be keeping a stern eye on your nephew!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhh Mexico, how wonderful !

    We sadly didn't get time to visit the Eden Project last week but it's a good reason to go back next year. Can't wait to hear all about it and Mexico !

    Safe journey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wonderful have a fantastic time.
    I know people who go to Mexico a lot and they love it.

    Whiskas looks so cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The resort looks amazing! I'm sure you'll have a lovely time (and a lovely tan to match!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mexico sounds like its going to be amazing. Have a fabulous time, can't wait to hear all about it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo have fun find lots of shoes wont ya?

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x