Thursday 12 January 2012

Let The Weigh In Commence!

Oh Bugger!

Today I have faced up to the most terrifying scales....
(And trust me it is terrifying)

I know that since I began my new role, which invokes plenty of driving about and not much moving about all of my clothes have felt rather tight.  

So now I shall do some thing positive about it.

Because heres what the scales said;

11 stone 13!!!!!
Blimey.

No wonder everything feels a wee bit tight!

Tomorrow I shall run on the tread mill or rather waddle but its a start if nothing else.

Wish me luck in this quest, cause Lord knows I need it.

X x


7 comments:

  1. Good luck,
    Its something i need to do but not in the right frame of mind at the moment.
    nto
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi my dear! best of luck, I know you can do it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck lovely,

    I hate the scale. They should be banned.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. my scales are being mean to me too.
    You'll do great x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow well done you for your honesty. me and my scales have fallen out since Xmas... I darent get on them LOL. I should take inspiration from you, I gotta do something. best of luck Hun!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck and keep us up to date with how you're doing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best of luck - I think there's a lot of people joining you, including me! x

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x