Sunday 1 July 2012

Something For The Weekend?


That phrase still makes me giggle.

It makes me think of barbers.
(I wonder if anyone actually asks that question anymore?)

Anyway I digress.

Firstly let me tell you the wedding went really well.
Both bride and groom looked stunning and it was great to catch up with people I hadn't seen in a while.

We eventually got home around 1.30am, after the hours and forty minute drive home and were feeling rather pooped this morning.

So for chilling out and recovering from a stressful week and busy weekend, this was the lounging about outfit.

The top was an eBay special and cost next to nothing and the shoes are Dorothy Perkins ones from years ago, which again cost next to nothing.
(Just call me cheap!)


That is it was until meal time when the inlaws came for Sunday roast.

At that point I actually looked presentable.

X x

3 comments:

  1. Great outfit! The brown/tan colour really suits you and the chain looks fab. I've been looking for one similar. Thank you! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the details here! The necklace is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x