Thursday, 30 May 2013

Back To The Grind Stone....

After a few days working from home today I headed back to head office.

I have masses to do with my currently project getting very close to its dead lines.

Jacket - Thrifted
Dress - George
Boots - Next

So loads of meetings and rewriting of materials, as well as panic over when they will arrive and how.


And then on the way home I am to act as a collection service for hubby as I collect something he has won off eBay.


No rest for the wicked eh?!


Oh well if nothing else at least I shall sleep well tonight.

X x

4 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! I think I have the same boots as you..you can't beat simple black boots. I love them!

    Gemma xXx

    http://musings-of-a-gem.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is lovely! Take it easy, sleep well! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need another holiday hun x

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x