Sunday 4 May 2014

A Parcel Of Goodness.....

Saturday I finally got my butt in to gear and collected my missed parcel from the royal mail.
Why is it the collection point is always in a place which is a pain to get too?!

And of course it was my wonderful winning parcel from the lovely Jo over at The Good Life.


I love everything and it couldn't have come at a better time as I have masses (and I do mean masses) of rhubarb to use up and seedlings to replant.
So they will be getting used up very soon.


But I wolfed down on of the yummy chicks already.

A huge thank you Jo for the wonderful goodies.

X x

4 comments:

  1. You're very welcome. Glad it got to you safely, and I know what you mean about Post Office collection points being a pain to get to, ours is on a roundabout and there's no parking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a parcel full of fun which will last and last.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x