Wednesday 7 January 2015

Yummy, Yummy, In My Tummy....

Gosh I have eaten well over these past few days.
I have been lucky enough to stay in a stunning hotel surrounded by fabulous restaurants.
In fact we were spoilt for choice, but we some how managed to cope.



Last night saw us eating Mexican, one of my favourite foods.
Hubby was very envious as he was missing out.

But as it had been a very busy training day I was tucked up in bed nice and early as I was shattered.
This evening I have traveled the journey home and I am so looking forward to sleeping in my own bed (nothing quite beats your own bed does it?)  and giving hubby a huge hug.


I do miss him when I am away.
But I have a very early morning tomorrow in order to head to Meadowhall for another two days training course. And I shall be traveling there and back each day.

I have a feeling I will be well and truly ready for the weekend come Friday night.

X x

5 comments:

  1. I am craving Churros with hot chocolate to dip them in now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!
    Oo, is that a churro I espy there? Yummy!
    You'll be looking forward to a lie-in and a rest come this weekend, won't you?
    Zxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fab Trayci...amazing food too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I want a Churro too!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like your busy busy. Whoo I go to Meadowhall often :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x