Saturday 30 May 2015

Recovering... But All For a Good Cause...

In order to raise copious amounts of money for two incredible causes my colleagues and I took part in an 88mile cycle ride yesterday, from Birmingham to Milton Keynes.
(Thankfully it was shortened from 188 miles!)


And what an incredible day it was.
Shattering but incredible.


Filled with laugher, tears, rain and sunshine.


All topped off with a nice glass of bubbly.


And should you feel like donating I would be very grateful.
Just click on the image below to go directly to our just giving page.


Huge hugs
X X

4 comments:

  1. 88 miles? That's incredible, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow - good on ya girl! What an achievement. Ax

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing thing to do - 88 miles is an amazing amount.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x