Tuesday 28 July 2015

What's Been A Happening????

Most of this year I have been what's known as a "bad blogger"
Well a non frequent blogger is probably a better term, as I like to think I'm not bad.

So I thought I though I ought to share a few things that have happened over the past few months.

Starting with Glastonbury.


A great experience.

We didn't take masses of photos, we just enjoyed.

Hubby with his captain pug wash face, lol
He was very happy really, honest.

Lived in the moment and embraced everything.


Just how I feel life should be.

Back to smiles.

Now can get hubby to go again next year?

X x

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great - sometimes it's nice to put the old phone away and disconnect for a while.
    I went to Latitude this year - my first music festival, a gentle one to ease me into the festival scene. I'm guessing you'd recommend Glastonbury?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, it's sort of lovely to just have a weekend of enjoyment, rather than feeling as though you're obliged to take lots of pictures to prove you're having a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x