Monday 28 December 2015

So that was Christmas

Well a bleated Merry christmas to each of you.


I hope Santa found your house and delivered you some fabulous goodies. I
 know our house was full to the brim with fabulous gifts for all the family.




And even now we are still eating the leftovers, after all nothing goes to waste here in Sperring towers.
In fact I am pretty sure we shall be dinning on them all this week, but I'm not complaining at all.



Thankfully I am off work for a few days so I have been able to relax in my dressing gown till late each day and do everything at a very slow pace. Heaven in deed.





No rushing off sale shopping here, I shall leave that to everyone else and order anything we do need on line instead. Not that we need anything to be fair.


So what are you treating yourself to from the sales?

X x

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time, I just ordered some things from the half price Swarovski sale...

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x