Saturday 4 June 2016

The Good The Bad And The Ugly.....

Another week has flown by and it's time to review, so here goes...

The Good
A great week at work


Yes, I have had a fabulously short week at work.
The fact that it was bank holiday and that I work with some lovely people does help obviously.

Time with hubby


We had a really relaxing few days in ludlow and even had the inlays pop over for Sunday lunch.
I really do have a fabulous (be it crazy) hubby.


The Bad
That bloating feeling


I have been doing so well with my diet but my tummy has been bloated.
On the plus side looks like this is finally going to get sorted.

The Ugly
Not enough hours in the day

Too much I want to do..



Love & lipstick
Trayci
X x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x