Well lets be honest last week was a blinder and would be hard to top but heres how this week went;
- Car parking for work all claimed back. £26.20 back.
- All fuel claimed back. £90 back
- Coffees for meeting in new town during a site visit all claimed back £6 back.
- No parking for hospital appointment, again I walked the extra to save the pennies. Approximatley £3 saved
- No birthday cake purchased, cupcakes made instead. Approximately £7 saved.
- Free lunch/breakfast during store opening. Approximately £7 saved.
- Free lunch from local bakery £6 saved.
- Closed old phone account down requesting money back. £5 back.
- Free onion sets given to us. £3 saved.
- Free garlic bulbs given to us. £4 saved.
- Free bonfire and fireworks display for four of us. £20 saved.
- Cut hubbies hair at home. £7 saved.
- Rubber Chicken. (not literally!) £4 produced 4 meal for 3 of us. Not to sure on the saving.
- Wearing my glasses on days off/admin days, saving on contact lenses. A simple yet effective saving technic.
Total saved/claimed approximately £100.
Not bad eh!
The only big expenditure we had this week was a meal out for Kassies birthday costing us £37. However I wouldn't have miss it at all.
Anyone got any huge savings they have made this week? Or even tips on how to save more for next week?