This week has with out a doubt been a painful one.
You know the kind I mean, the ones smack bang in the middle of pay day?
Heres how my week panned out.
- Petrol claimed. £90
- Parking claimed. £24
- Parked car away from hospital and walked in. Saved £3
- Parked for free at a local supermarket and walked into town for my meeting. Saved £8! and had a little extra exercise too!
- Free lunch at 2 meetings. Saved £7
- Fab freebies received courtesy of Laura.
- Packed lunches taken in for days lunch not provided. Saved £9
- Borrowed a book from the library rather than buying it. Saved £6
- Given lettuce, cucumber, chilli etc from our new friends at the allotment, bless em. Saved £5
Again quite a positive week with a saving of £152!
I'm well chuffed.
(now if only I could get my water heating fixed for free!)