So what delights did/do I have planned to keep our rumbling tummies full this week?
- Monday - Chicken fried rice, using up left over chicken from Sunday. Very yummy it was too!
- Tuesday - Gammon steaks and bubble and squeak. Used up the remaining left over veg from Sunday. Again a lovely frugal tea and very tasty too.
- Wednesday - Home made Pizza, so much nicer than shop brought. A family favourite.
|Pizza pre cooking|
|Pizza post cooking|
|Paired with a glass of homemade red wine|
- Thursday - Home made fish and chips.
- Friday - Home made curry and naan breads.
- Saturday -
It has been an extremely frugal meal plan this week with us not really needing any food shopping.
(Great on the bank balance)
Sandwiches have been taken by all of us for lunch and puddings has been either home made or cereal and yogurt.
So frugal food and frugal travel too.
I have worked from hubbies store the past few days which has saved us petrol and parking costs.
As for work wear?
Even that has been frugal and I have "shopped" my wardrobe.