So its into the middle of Jan and a time when all the New Years resolutions fall by the way side.
Heres an update on mine.
- To blog at least every other day. I kind of petered off a little this year. Due to ill health this one obviously didn't happen, but I 'm not admitting defeat just yet!
- Try to take outfit photos more often. Did you really want to see me in my slobs with a red nose? Thought not.
- Meet more fellow bloggers. Anyone else up for this? Time for this yet
- To continue to meal plan and cook from scratch Working like a treat. Nothing beats a good home cooked meal.
- Set a better routine for housework I have a neat and tidy home so far for 2013, now if only I can get the rest of the family to follow my lead......
- Tackle the ironing more frequently. I HATE ironing. I still hate ironing but at least the pile isn't quite as bad as it used to be.
- De-clutter often. Little and often, adding to the slush fund too.
- Continue with "the plan". Its worked well for 2012. Well on track even after a rather large spend from our savings. All to be revealed soon.
- eBay more. (de-cluttering will help with this) Not really used it in 2013 yet. Facebook selling pages have however been used and pounds raised.
- Try to earn an extra £5 per day, I'd like to say £10 but I feel this may be pushing it a little. Doing really well with this, total so far for January is £300!
- List NSP and frugal and free more often as a reminder how well you can do. (blog) It must be a good sign that I have very little spend days and NSP are the norm right?
- No new clothes unless needed or gifts Only new item of clothing purchased so far has been a down jacket reduced in the sale and a gift from hubby.
- Exercise more Slowly is the word but at least it not a standstill, thats got to be a step in the right direction.
- Loose weight. I have a wedding to attend in July and want to be back to my normal size for then. A weigh in this week... Not looking forward to seeing what the scales say!
- Paint my nails weekly. A small thing but one that cheers me up. Amazing how a little thing can make you smile.
- Wear my heels. No more flat shoes unless necessary! 5 day a week so far. Mind you, don't think they will be used as much in the snow!
- Try my hand a sewing Does sewing a button back on count? Thought not!
So over all not brilliant but not too shocking either.
So how are you doing with yours?