Tuesday 5 November 2013

Light Up the Sky....

Happy 5th November.


Like many other people I shan't be going off to any bonfires tonight, instead I will be curled up enjoying a good meal with the family.

Many of the main bonfires and displays were all last weekend in the Midlands.
We shall be attending the annual allotment bonfire the weekend however.
(I know how to have a good time, lol)

Thankfully I am only local today, as its lashing it down here with weather warnings for the motorways.

Todays out is a simple one, a little like me some cheeky folk might say.



Hope you have a fabulous bonfire night what ever you do.
X x

8 comments:

  1. I love fireworks. Unfortunately I was working on the firework night here, but I will be looking out of the window tonight.
    Have a good evening :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoyed all the fireworks. we did the same and watched through the window.

      Delete
  2. love your outfit, you look lovely hun x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie. I'm loving these shoes at the moment.

      X x

      Delete
  3. lovely dress, and like the tights, gives the outfit a bit of fun! :) We haven't been to any bonfires either, our big local one was Sun, but we went out to a gig instead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonfire (stood outside freezing) or a gig (great music, beer and warmth)... Choices, choices.

      Yes I'd be at the gig too. Hope it was a good one.

      X x

      Delete
  4. All this talk in the blogosphere of bonfire make me want one!
    Loving the outfit today, sometimes simple is all that's needed x

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x