Sunday 10 November 2013

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly.....

Another week passes us bye.

But in the up side that means the weekend is now here.

Yay!

So here are my high and low lights of the week.

The Good
Ashleigh Booking her driving test



Finally after what seems like an age she has booked her test.
And Olive will get the use she deserves.

Sisters united



As ash and her boyfriend had a week off they managed to go to spend a few days at Kassies Uni house.
It's real nice to know they get on so well and look out for each other.

The Bad
Still no news on my second interview!



Whilst I am over the moon about getting through to a second interview stage for a new job at work I hate waiting for another interview date to appear.

The Ugly

Other than me I can't really add anything to the ugly pile.

Hope you have had a good week.

X x

3 comments:

  1. fingers crossed for your second interview x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh waiting for news on an interview is tough, hope you hear something soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x