Thursday 8 December 2016

Give A Little Love.....

Do you have a big clean out before Christmas?
I do, to make space for the family as well as gifts!
And seeing as I am at home I've been doing just that.
Yet again I find myself asking where did all this junk "stuff" come from.
And no room is immune to the tidying.
I have piles for the bin, pile for the charity shop and pile to eBay.
Who knew I possessed quite so many cook books!


And that isn't even all of them!
As I am a big believer that you should always pay it forward where you can I am doing a few things that does just that. 
And over the next few days I shall share with you exactly what I have been doing.

With that in mind have any of you being taking part in this?

Credit to:  Make Today Happy

Posted by the lovely Helen over at Make Today Happy,. Everyday it prompts you to do a act of kindness.  
Now everyone should be kind all of the time I know, however I just thought it was a nice way to remind you to be over whats a very busy period.

So whilst I may be jumping in a little late, I am following it from today.
As I am already signed up to be an organ donor, I have completed some internet shopping for a friend who is unable to and been smiling at strangers. And whilst the only strangers I may have seen are the postman and a couple of delivery drivers they have indeed had a beaming smile to greet them.
(probably think I'm a right nutter! lol)
And three lovely people have received messages from me too.

Love and lipstick
Trayci 
X x

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, these cook books look great. I love reading cook books!! I always find lots of yummy cakes I want to make, never one for trying the salad recipes though!! lol Thanks for linking up to the weekend blog hop..

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x