Monday 12 December 2016

Move Over 2Pac There's a New (W)Rapper In Town....

Receiving a beautifully wrapped Christmas present is guaranteed to set the heart a flutter.
And with so much choice of paper no-one has any excuse for shoddily wrapped gifts in my humble opinion.
Even the cheapest of paper can look fabulous with a little thought on how to wrap it.


And today I have been doing just that, not creating shoddily wrapping Christmas gifts but pretty ones I hope.


My paper this year is a mixture of Wilko Gold star wrap and plain brown parcel wrap.
And as an added personal touch each tag is a photo of that person.





 And the children have colour it yourselves brown paper.

So the Michael Buble Christmas has been blaring, the Christmas lights have been twinkling and a glass of bubbly consumed (I don't like mulled wine folks) whilst wrapping as many gifts as possible.

Happy Wrapping Folks!
Love and lipstick
Trayci
X x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x