Tuesday 13 December 2016

In Good Voice...

Today has been filled with Carols, Christmas jumpers and doctors appointments.


As I am still feeling a little under the weather around my scar it was time for another doctors appointment.  The out come of which was a big no no for any driving, lifting or carrying.


So to cheer me up a little my youngest took me to a carol service and made me giggle with her Christmas jumper.


And then I was greeted with jolly butter Santa from my hubby.


Well its the little things that make you smile, or so they say.


Love and lipstick
Trayci
X x 

2 comments:

  1. The jumpers are really fun! I like them muchly! Sorry you've been feeling rotten- how nice your husband surprise you with the butter Santa!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He always cheers me up with little surprises bless him. And thanks I am sure I will feel better soon. x x

      Delete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x