Wednesday 11 May 2011

Bringing a little colour to a dull day.

Yet again the sun is playing hide and seek. This time it's winning too as no matter how hard I try it does not want to be found.

So I have added my own little bit of colour to brighten up my work day.

Who says that being corporate has to be boring?!

Dress - River Island
Years old.

Belt - thrifted
It is a black patent bow belt.
So still corporate right?!
Well kind of. Black and white to a degree I feel.

My pop of colour?

Scarf - Thifted
It comes in the shape of a very bright orange purple and pink scarf!
Not so corporate!
I even think it fits in with my hair color too.

Shoes for the day are what my daughter calls my gangster shoes;

Shoes - New Look

Cute detailing on the front.
Much smaller heels than I usually wear but supper comfy it has to be said.

So until the sun gets bored with hiding I shall make do with my own bit of colour.

X x

11 comments:

  1. beautiful dress! :D

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fab... I'm all for adding a pop of colour. Looks super smart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That scarf makes the whole outfit, it's beautiful and perfect with your colouring. A genius addition to an otherwise safe dress. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! love colour pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there-a lovely chic outfit, the scarf is perfect with it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The scarf is inspired. I love it!

    Can I make a cheeky suggestion? It'd be fab to see your photos a bit bigger and I know Blogger isn't that helpful when it comes to picture sizing. It's dead easy to resize them using the HTML code - just give me a yell if you want details :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys.

    Alex - I shall do that for the next outfit post. (expect a frantic email if I get stuck, so thanks in advance!). X x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking lovely oh and your hair does look nice with the fringe. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab look. The shoes and scarf are awesome!
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice dress and scarf!

    http://laughing-in-the-purple-rain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x