Monday 9 May 2011

Karma is a bitch and it's name is Trayci!

Everyone knows about Karma.
What goes around comes around?
Well all I can say is I bloody hope so!

Why so nasty you might be asking?

Well I shall tell you!

My youngest daughter has been mugged!

Luckily she is ok, well other than being terrified that is.

She was only 200 yards from home to. Just got off the bus with her headphones on, to be tapped on the shoulder and asked the time by some little scutter! She looked at her phone to say the time to which the nasty git snatched it of her, yanking the earphones out of her ears before manhandling her to steal her purse!

I know that things could have been so much worse and it makes me feel sick just to think about it, but to see her so upset and scared was awful.

Of course the police were called and were with us so quickly I was amazed. They were with us for over three hours two.

My confident young lady is still shaken but will not allow them to stop her doing all the things she loves.

The phone contract has been stopped, (Would you believe I was on hold for 40 minutes before I could tell O2 what had happened! shocking!) as has the bank card. All are replaceable unlike Ashleigh.

Should I forgive and forget, say that perhaps this naughty young lady hasn't been lucky enough to have an upbringing like my daughters?

Well no!

I think that this individual should be made accountable for their actions. Yes, everyone can change but  I hope that at some stage this little scutter will try this on someone they wish they hadn't, someone like me!

Rant over!

May normal service resume tomorrow.

X x

8 comments:

  1. What a bloody shame. Give her a big hug from me.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there-so sorry to hear this, I wish her well and am sending hugs to both of you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sharon. Whilst she's still a little nervous she's trying hard not to show it. The police though I was funny as I kept saying I wanted to smack the kid one! They said that they would have been as cross.

    Makes you wonder about folk doesn't it?!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm soo sorry, really hope she's ok! Sending best wishes! It will take a little while, but with her loving family, I am sure that she will recover her confidence. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry to hear this.

    And I do hope your brave little girl would be able to get over this soon. ♥

    I had an up close encounter with a robber when I was young so I'd understand.


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god what a horrible thing to happen I really hope your daughter is ok xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing is more guaranteed to bring out the Tiger Mother in us all than having one of our kids manhandled, hurt, upset or even just offended. I'm totally with you on this one - I might be fairly easy-going but if anyone hurts my children I wanna tear their head off. Hope your girlie can get over it soon

    K xx

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x