Saturday 28 May 2011

A Head For Heights


Question

How are you when it comes to heights?
.
Me, I'm no too bad. Can't say I like them but I have got to the top of the Eiffel Tower no problem.

Hubby on the other hand hates them.

With a passion!

Strange because he love roller coasters and any other kind of ride.

His chosen activity at centre parcs then appears very odd, as he chose to take part in abseiling!


If I am totally honest I wasn't sure if he would be able to do it as he was shaking so much before hand.
He tried to settle his nerves with a game of connect 4.

 Then Ashleigh, my nephew and hubby got kitted up and awaited instructions.

If doesn't seem so high when you are at the bottom!

Ashleigh went first and whilst a little nervous as she had done it before she knew what to expect.

Then came Andy's turn and bless him although terrified he did it.


And they continues to do it at least 10 more times!

So proud of them both.

Me, I was the official photographer so got out of it.
But to be fair I have done it before, honest!
To celebrate the achievement and also Andy's birthday we all went for a slap up meal. 


Of course it had to include a bottle of wine!


Andy was very pleased with his, 

Mine was yummy too.

As for pudding,

Whilst Ashleigh was happy with a yummy ice cream we settled on a very fattening hot chocolate.

Oh well back to the diet!

X x

3 comments:

  1. I'm not too bad with heights, it depends where I am. In a plane I'm scared, in a building not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to go abseiling, it looks like so much fun but then again heights don't bother me in the slightest


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh, those hot chocolates!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I really don't like abseiling- it's the going over the edge bit that's horrid. Once you've done that it's actually ok! Reminds me of abseiling down a waterfall when I was 14-shudder!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x