Saturday 7 May 2011

On my own head be it!

Firstly thank you for all your advice over the fringe dilemma.

That said the hair has been cut.
Long overdue as it has been roughly a year since it was last cut.

Even as I walked into the hairdressers I was undecided as to what to do.

Shall I? Shan't I?

Soo unsure.

The end result?

Well here goes;



Yep, the fringe is in.

My thought process was not to ignore the helpful comment you guys had given but more like "bugger it, it will always grow out!"

The same style for years, whilst suiting me was getting soo boring.

I have also gone a little more redder with the colour.






So whats your thoughts?

Much love.

X x


8 comments:

  1. Wow, I knew it; you look gorgeous! It really does suit you, I always think fringes make us ladies look that bit younger too, don't you think?
    I bet you are so glad you did it :)
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!! I love it and I hope you don't mind me saying, you look younger with a fringe!! The cut and colour is fabulous and you do look amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do look younger with your new fringe, the colour is fab & I hope you had a brilliant anniversary yesterday. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT! It suits you so well x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. Great colout too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you proved me wrong. It really does suit you and the colour change is fabo too. The layers to the side look great too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really like it, i like the layering at the sides too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the fringe! It really frames and brings out your eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x