Monday 30 May 2011

Now You See Me, Now You Don't!

Let's be honest none of us like to conform to being corporate.

Well I know I don't at all, so I always try to put my spin on my outfits whilst still trying to be as pc as possible.

I hate the idea of blending in.
Why should I?
I am an individual and proud of the fact.
I will still do my job to the best of my ability and perhaps even better as I feel more comfortable being me.

My outfit for last Friday was this;




 A bargain next dress that cost only £5.

I was well pleased.


I love the pocket detail.

And I also wore my bright orange M&S coat.

Great for this wet weather we have been having.

Again a bargain at £18 instead of £55.

You couldn't miss me in this!




I love the little peter pan collar.

Because I have to carry my lap top along with far too much else to mention I use my large river island bags loads.



Would you believe that it weighs over 1 1/2 stone in weight!


Teamed with my 50p primark shoes.



And of course trusty jewelery.

The chances of not been seen in this?

None!

X x


5 comments:

  1. Orange looks lovely on you and that cuff's rather tasty, too.
    My staff used to say I was the image of respectability during the day and a street walker from Starsky & Hutch in my free time. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my dear-the orange coat is gorgeous and love the River Island bag too! Have a great week ahead xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that coat! Don't you fall over sideways with a bag that heavy though?! I thought mine was bad but I don't think it's quite so weighty.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x