Thursday 14 March 2013

All Best Plans And That!!!!

Would you believe it?!
( I bet you read that in Victor Meldrew voice)

Jumper - hubbies
Shirt - thrifted
Jeans - miss self ridge
Shoes - New Look

Well I would.




Andy is now as sick as a dog, nothing but generous me.
I do like to share, even those pesky sick germs.

Nice detailing on this next jumper of hubbies, he's not too keen so I am happy to wear it for him!

So no weekend away for us.

Just rest, rest and more rest me thinks.

Oh well.
Necklace - mother's day gift

On a positive note I'm feeling much better!
(Sorry Andy)

X x

6 comments:

  1. Ah bless you (& hubs). Thats always the way. Still you will be able to rest more ,inbetween being nurse .
    Thats great that you can go away again, thats a good benefit of your mobile xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shame! Hope he's a good patient and not a typical man 'flu sufferer or you may wish you'd gone on your own! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love One Foot in the Grave lol


    Poor Andy hope he feels better soon.

    Love your green jeans x

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you're feeling better, shame about the weekend away, maybe someday soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn! Glad you are feelingb etter though.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x