Thursday 21 March 2013

Black And Blue, But Not All Over....

The sun is shining beautifully here.

And sat in a warm heated room you truly would think spring has sprung.

Dress - ASOS
Cardy - M&S
Shoes - New look

But venture out into that sun and you learnt very quickly just how bitterly cold it is!


I dressed completely different first thing and it was only upon pegging my washing out before leaving for work I made the decision to layer a little more warmly.


Dam you nasty cold, be gone and soon!

X x

8 comments:

  1. I love that style dress on you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cobalt blue is a lovely colour on you!
    It's bitterly cold, Jon's insisted on leaving the door open and working outside all day, I'm freezing! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour of the dress, so this season! I also wish it would warm up soon, I'm dreading the gas bill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Thats a great dress the colour and fit look lovely on! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shade of blue - you look very glam.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colour, looks like a sack of spuds though. Maybe buy one in your size next time? Sausage isn't the best look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sexy dress x x dicky doo x x x

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x