Sunday 3 March 2013

Weddings, Weddings Everywhere.....

Saturday we attending the NEC wedding show.


I was well and truly pooped by the end of the day.


My eldest is aiming to get married in May 2014, finances committing that is!










So we looked at dresses, shoes, head dresses, venues, invites, in fact you name it we saw it!

Kassie tried a few dresses on and didn't like any!


I know why, as a fashion student she has already designed what it is she wants.
(all very vintage)

But she found the kind of bridesmaid dress she was thinking for Ashleigh:



And the headrests to:



Although the size of those has yet to be determined.

The cat walk showed some incredible dresses.



At incredible prices too!

I have to admit to welling up seeing both of the girls in beautiful dresses, looking every bit like a princess.


Even if we did have to bend Kassie's arm to try dresses on!

X x

5 comments:

  1. that would be so fun trying on all the dresses!! Love the head dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy you, I can't wait for any of my three girls to get married! Not the expense side though, but the dresses and planning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looked like a great day! I can't wait to really start planning our wedding, we just want to get our own place first!

    Gemma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks like you had a wonderful day and the girls look stunning.
    my eldest daughter works for a bridal company and is doing a wedding show in harrogate this weekend.i have seen her modeling many a dress so its going to be strange when or if it happens for real.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great day. Weddings are such a special time. I'm intrigued to know what Kassie has designed!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x