Saturday 23 March 2013

Something Extra To Look Forward Too....

After (yet another) stressful week  I have something nice to look forward too

What?


Well we have booked a week away in france for Andy's birthday week in May.

We are taking the caravan (Gulp!) and will cross from Dover to Calais staying local.

Hubby decided it was probably the easiest way to see how we get on with it and it also gives us a chance to explore an area we normally just drive through with out stopping.

And I must admit I was pleasantly surprised how cheap it is too.
(the joys of being caravan and camping members, such a glamorous person me!)
 Even though its gong to France my youngest declined the offer to come with us.
Because lets be honest a caravan is just not cool!
(Bless her)

However it will be an adventure for us to venture overseas with it.

Anyone have any tips?

X x

4 comments:

  1. It's good to have a getaway to look forward to! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun! Your youngest may not be up for it, but I would happily tag along! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fab,my tip would be to stop at one of the markets or supermarkets and stock up on wine, cheese and gorgeous french bread!xx

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x