Monday 11 March 2013

Cough, Be Gone!!!!!!

Ok, I know you have been with me for a while now cold and its not that I hate you, but more like I've had enough of you.

And after being turfed out of bed at 3am for coughing and keeping everyone awake, I finally have to say, as politely as I can....

BUGGER OFF!!!

To add insult to injury I now can't sleep and have watched the hours pass up until now.
Do you not know I too have to go to work?

Its not like I can even do anything productive either for fear of peeing the family off even more by keeping them awake too.

So if you see a woman looking a little crazy, mumbling under her breath and wearing sunglasses even if its snowing, do not, I repeat, DO NOT approach because that crazy looking mofo might be me!

And after no sleep, I will no be pleasant!

X x

9 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself - what a pain it is to lose sleep over a cough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah bless you I hope it buggers of for you today!. I admire you the way youkeep going especially with work etc. You are a strong lady x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there-wishing you a speedy recovery and I hope you had a lovely Mothers day too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor you, coughs are such a pain. I hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate having a cough and also hate it when anyone else in the house has one! Who invented them exactly? Hope it goes soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor you, I know how that is a while back I had flu and could not even get out of bed...it was horrendous.

    Hope you feel better soon Trayci x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How rotten! Hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You poor dear! I hope you get better soon. I remember having coughs like that, and now that you've reminded me of it I think I'll try to remember to pick up some cough syrup to have on hand at the pharmacy - and hope they don't look at me oddly because I want to get it without needing it (yet). I always read the labels and/or ask the pharmacist which one will let me sleep (or better yet help me sleep, if there is such a thing without a prescription). Sorry for the run-on sentence. I get sleep deprived myself often but for other reasons. It's awful being sleep deprived - and acting odd or erratic as a result would be understandable.
    I hope you get caught up on your sleep soon in addition to getting better!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x