Friday 1 March 2013

And A Happy St Davids Day To You..



Hope you have all had a very happy St Davids day.
(In correct picture removed) 

I am just really pleased its the end of theworking week!
This one has comprised of nothing but 2+ hour journeys (each way that is, not in total.) into work and meeting after meeting.

Thank fully tonight is one of fun and giggles and a catch up with a few ladies.
Although it won't be a late one, more because I don't think I could keep my eyes open for that long than anything else!

And of course tomorrow sees me being walked around the NEC for the wedding fair.

I have already had photos emailed to me of "the kind of things we are looking for mom!".
Well she's nothing but organised my child.

Enjoy your weekend and I promise to catch up with all your blogs over the weekend.

X x

4 comments:

  1. Your picture says St Patricks day? Does anyone say happy St Georges day to us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x