Saturday 8 November 2014

Minion Madness......

Ok I know its sad but Minions from despicable me, really make me giggle.
I don't know what it is about them but I turn into a giggling girl and they make me feel all happy.
Not such a bad thing in my humble opinion.

So you can only imagine how I felt when I saw this on my drive home the other day:


Did you spot the minion?

Then as if by magic the youngest sent me this clip.


Well lets just say I was so excited for the new film.
All I need to do now is borrow a child to take!  Well I don't want to look too sad, lol.

X x

7 comments:

  1. Minions are so cute - they always make me laugh.

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. They always make me laugh! Wish I could have one hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for the film! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love minions, my sister and I are planning to see the movie when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x