Thursday 22 December 2011

Fancy A Laugh?

As part of our charity (age uk) activity for this year, (other than walking up mountains that is!) we have been doing activities at the local old peoples homes.

And today has seen me dressed up as an Elf!

How gorgeous do I look?!!

Bet your jealous!

Regardless of what a twinkle I look the old folk loved it.

My colleague dressed as Santa and handed the gifts out whilst we talked with the people.

It truly was humbling experience.  We shall all get old at some point and just expect that some one will be around to help us and care for us which is far from being the case for a lot of these folk.

Today whilst being fun has also been a reminder as to what the season of goodwill is all about.

So take a look around and see if you can brighten up some ones day, believe me it makes you feel as good as them, so share a little love this Christmas.

32 comments:

  1. very jealous of the new look! haha X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it suits you. My favourite outfit of all time!. I hope hubby got to see you in it to x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look wonderful! What a lovely thing to do, its amazing how something so simple can make such a difference to someones day - good on you!
    Have a fabulous Christmas - looking forward to seeing your Christmas Day outfit...
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit- it is lovely to be able to bring a smile to someone's face.Well done!
    And please check out my Christmas Day competition.
    Jane X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I love the outfit! You look so good!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! You should wear that as your Xmas day outfit it's so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. trezor
    ledger
    wallet

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x