Tuesday 25 June 2013

A Treasure I'd Forgotten.....

Whilst putting some of our winter clothes in the loft and having a tidy up I found a lovely little treasure I had completely forgotten about.

This beautiful umbrella;

Trust the sun to be shining on the day I found it, it was bucketing down the weekend. 

But never fear I shall be using this to protect me from the horrid weather that will be back before we know it. Unfortunately!
(I am working on the assumption that if you say it, the rain won't come.... Do you think it will work?)

So what did I wear on this sunny day?

Well this;


Nothing special but its comfy and relaxed.

X x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x