Tuesday 2 July 2013

Food For Thought....

Sunday saw us visit the food festival at Shugborough Hall.


We went with my in-laws and my son in-law to be and his brother.
My eldest should have been going but had to work at the last minute and to be honest the money is needed for them.



And it has to be said it was a real disappointment!




In fact it was just like all the food vans you have around the edge of a concert.

They only difference was the yummy cake stalls!





But as we never let anything spoil a day out we ventured off to see the War graves on Cannock Chase.








Believe it or not I have never been to see them before.



Then off to the pub for lunch.
(nice not to have to cook but the food is really bland after good home cooking!)


And then a chill in the garden to finish the day off.
X x

1 comment:

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x