Tuesday, 13 December 2016

In Good Voice...

Today has been filled with Carols, Christmas jumpers and doctors appointments.


As I am still feeling a little under the weather around my scar it was time for another doctors appointment.  The out come of which was a big no no for any driving, lifting or carrying.


So to cheer me up a little my youngest took me to a carol service and made me giggle with her Christmas jumper.


And then I was greeted with jolly butter Santa from my hubby.


Well its the little things that make you smile, or so they say.


Love and lipstick
Trayci
X x 

3 comments:

  1. The jumpers are really fun! I like them muchly! Sorry you've been feeling rotten- how nice your husband surprise you with the butter Santa!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He always cheers me up with little surprises bless him. And thanks I am sure I will feel better soon. x x

      Delete
  2. Apna Showroom Black Fishnet Pantyhose for Women is an attractive mesh legwear option for a stylish and fashionable look. It can be styled with skirts, party dresses, or Apna Showroom Baby Girl's Below The Knee Dress Frock Skirts (Multicolour_12-18 Months)
    Apna Showroom Store Front on Amazon India
    APNA SHOWROOM Bra for Women Combo Pack of 6 - Cup Size 34(B) Non-Wired Multicolor Everyday Cotton Bra 34B
    other outfits according to your preference. The black net pattern adds a distinctive touch to your fashion style. This is an excellent choice for those looking to buy black net pantyhose, fishnet stockings, or fashionable legwear for women online.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x