Friday 22 February 2013

Is any one interested?


In having a good old sort out I have got lots of things to either throw away or sell on.

Hoever before I do I wondered if anyone would be interested in a few gardening magazines?

I obviously can't send them all as it would cost a fortune, however I am more than happy to send a handful to a few people.


Please let me know.

Als I have a brand new pair of Leather Office shoes.


They cost £45 new I believe.
 (not that we payed that as they were a gift for my daughter)


They are a size 36, which I believe is a 3 and a half.
(please correct me if I am wrong)


She would like £15 for them, which would include postage too.

For either items drop me a message and I will get back to you.

X x

1 comment:

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x