Friday 28 February 2014

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly....

Another week has passed us by far too quickly and I've not even been at work!

So here are my high and low lights.

The Good
Being Home

Yes their really is no place like home.

Family And Friends


A huge thank you goes out to all my family and friends for the help and support I have had over the past few weeks.

The Bad
Not Being Able To Do Stuff


So many things! 
Like moving a pile of washing or picking up my ridiculously heavy iron.


The Ugly
War Wounds


I know my scar will heal and given time fade significantly but at the moment it's horrid.
Fickle and superficial I know.

Hope you have had an amazing week what ever you have been unto.

X x


4 comments:

  1. When you're ill and out of action you really do find out who your friends are. It's such a blessing to have loved ones, friends and family, who help out when needed. Hope you're feeling a bit easier now that the staples are out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have written this post myself! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I wish you a speedy recovery my dear x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was off work at the start off the week with a virus. So frustrating when you want to be doing things.

    Hope you're feeling a bit better now.

    Caroline
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x