Thursday 7 August 2014

Back To Black...

Yes another work week is here.
Work to go to, a home to run, friends to console and me time needed too.


Thankfully as my weekend was spent giving the house a good clean (youngsters really don't clean quite as well as you want them to, but on a positive note at least everything was intact when we got home) and also catching up with the lottie.
And yes Monday I paid the price.


But now its midweek and its back to the grind stone to earn a buck or two.


Back to work wear or black and white.
Oh how I long for a splash of colour.



Well a cheeky little hint won't hurt surely?

X x

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Laura, I couldn't wear them for running about thats for sure.

      X x

      Delete
  2. That scarf adds a gorgeous pop of colour. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vix, it was a gift from lovely Hazel. I do hate boring black work wear but needs must. They all expect me to add my own take now.

      X x

      Delete
  3. love your outfit. I hope they are sorting your health out you seem to be going through the mill at the moment xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire. Still no further forward at the moment but I know eventually I shall be fit and health. Just wish it could be sooner rather than later.

      X x

      Delete
  4. Love that scarf with the dress T. Hope you get some relaxation this weekend x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. The scarf was a wonderful give and I've worn it loads.

      X x

      Delete
  5. Life is boring without a little colour! The scarf looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too true! Yes thank you I love the scarf. I had to recuse it from my daughter who has taken quite a shine to it. :)

      X x

      Delete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x