Thursday 10 October 2013

Change Alice To Trayci As I Discover Wonderland....

On our last week away, one of the places we traveled to was Anthoy in Torpoint Cornwall.

Anyone who knows me will tell you that I am a huge Tim Burton fan and as this had been the set for the film Alice in Wonderland we had to see it.






The grounds were lovely.


Inside was filled with some stunning artwork.



Every part of the garden was indeed enchanting.







And Andy behaved like a silly child the whole time!
It was fab.




X x

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous photos, I love the way you've arranged those snapshots and you look tanned and pretty in your dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a really fun day, aren't they the best kind?! x

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x