Saturday 31 May 2014

A Lot A Lot Of Lottie...

I might start out my day like this:


But I often ends it like this:


(No digging was actually done by me mind!)

Why?
This big space of two allotment patches.










 


Not quite as neat as our old one but double the size, meaning double the work.
On the plus side that also means double to yummy goodies, I hope!





And still areas we have hardly touched.



Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to paint my nails.
Well you can't see the dirt if you nails are all pretty, can you?
(yes gross, I know.. Just to put things straight they are scrubbed clean first)

X x

4 comments:

  1. You must put a lot of work in down there. My plot's about two thirds of a full size plot and it takes us all our time to keep up with it. If only there were a few more hours in a day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to say we do but if I'm honest this year we haven't put as much in as we should. What with Andy having to work more Sundays and me not being able to dig or do heavy work it has been a struggle. But we enjoy it when we do and nothing beats home grown.

      X x

      Delete
  2. You put me to shame, I've only got one tomato plant! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I bet it is great growing your own vegetables :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x