I haven't done one of these posts for ages so I though it might be a good idea to see what last week brought.
To make people aware we are careful with our pennies, but it's always good to know you have saved even more.
So here goes;
- Free pairs of sock courtesy of Boden Birmingham - Approx £4 each = £8
- Two carrier bags of runner beans -A total of around almost £20 if you follow the supermarket prices
- 8 courgettes - £3
- 6 cucumbers - £2.40
- Small bag of mange tout - £2
- 6 chillies - £2
- Free shopping bag - £2
- Free face cream sachets - £2
- Milage claimed - £400
- Parking claimed - £30
- 2 free loafs of bread - £2
- Extra income from 6 hours work - £200
- Free cooked lunch for five days - £25
- Three course meal and cooked lunch whilst away for work - £30
Total = £728
And thats just the bits that spring to mind.
Not a bad week to be honest and will increase the camper van fun that little bit more.