Saturday 28 June 2014

Kiss Me Honey, Honey... Kiss Me...

I spend five hours today selling honey and gifts with the father inlaw.
And I must say it was nice way to spend the day.
Top - Thrifted
Cami - George at Asda
Jeans - Miss Selfridge

I got to catch up with loads of old friends whilst making a few new ones too.


We even made a healthy profit.

I forgot to take a picture of the stall until we were packing away!

This evening means a nice glass or two, of vino and a restock ready to take with me to another fair tomorrow.

I love the flowing sleeves of this top, but they can get in the way.

And of course I have to have a little sparkle.

Busy, busy.

X x

8 comments:

  1. Whoo sounds like a fun day :) great top, loving the colour of your jeans ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very bright but oh so comfy to wear. Definitely a favourite to wear.

      X x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Laura. Every girl should have some sparkle.

      X x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It was Jo. I'm just getting ready for round two! Lets hope it's even busier.

      X x

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a great way to spend the day and your sparkly shoes are fab!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x