Saturday 4 June 2011

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly

Yes another week has passed us by.
Where does the time go?

And heres my high lights and low lights.

The Good
.


After a washout of a day, a great Bank Holiday
Yes the weather was pants, but even so we had a great time.


The Bad


 
Not getting the job I went for.
To be fair I knew it was a long shot but what it did do was give me great expeience for any other interview that comes up.

The Ugly


Half Term
I love my little girl more than the moon and the stars but this has been a challenging half term
I have had a constant house full of hormonal teenage girls giving me a contsant head ache!



Only two weeks till Three Peaks
It's fair to say I am pooing my pants!

A strange week this one.

I am looking forward to what next week brings.

X x

5 comments:

  1. Awww, sorry to hear about the job, I'm sure the perfect one will be just around the corner. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the job but you have the right attitude to the interview.

    Two weeks! Three for me, just did Helvellyn today in 3 hours 6 mins, we have Scafell pencilled in as 4 hours and it's only 28m higher so I'm feeling optimistic (til tomorrow when I can't move!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Good luck with the challenge! And good on you for having a good attitude towards the job - like you say, it's all experience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about the job x

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x